Friday, April 24, 2009

How much I love Calculus!

I can't believe I am finally getting the hang of how to do most of the math problems that I have been struggling with since I started this class! I don't have to learn any new material next week, and the following week I will be taking my finals! I think I have come a long way from having trouble with the algebra and arithmetic to finally being able to get through most of the problems on my own, with little coaching from my friend Jan ;)

I really feel that most of the concepts and problems, once you practice them and begin to see the connections... are really obvious! I can't wait to continue Calculus II this year and hopefully earn a better grade than I will in Calculus, but hopefully I can do very well on my final.

I have been very busy with Herbie, school and work is beginning to pick up for me again. I started last weekend at the Palms.


Richard at opening night of the A's game.
We had really nice seats. I was really happy to see Ken Griffey Jr. in the right field.

The week prior to that Richard and I went to visit family. We went to an A's game, visited his family and mine. It was nice to be in California. It rained in Benecia the first few days we were there. His family had a nice little brunch in San Jose, and Herbie got to meet "The Grijalva's". They threw him a little shower and gave him lots of gifts.

I also had the opportunity to go to a Cambodian New Year festival in Stockton with my dad. There were lots of people and tons of food. I will posts some pictures soon...

1 comment:

Lee Ryan said...

Awesome! I agree. Calculus kicks butt.