I haven't had time to update everyone on how things have been the past months because I have been tied by a yoke and have been too busy tugging Ochem, Mol Gen, and Cell Phys to the finish line. I have to admit I was drained and often times felt a roller coaster of emotions. My exams were hard, and at times I felt very hopeless.
A week before the 9th, Herbie and Ricky went on a trip to Benecia to visit his Grandma Lucy. I was so relieved because I desperately needed time away from the family during finals to focus on my classes. Even though I work all weekend, it feels great. Work is a nice walk in the park compared to school.
Nothing really exciting has happened, so let me go and review my classes now.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment