With a big exam and quiz every week, and 3 kids running around. My stress levels are out of control. My weight almost unmanageable (134 was my weight this morning). I am happy to have found a group of dedication Biochemistry students who like to study at all hours (which is not conducive to healthy lifestyle because buckling down to dedicated hours of study means no time to cook, and carb loading for me at least...) These past couple of days I woke up bright and early, drove across town to do Bikram Yoga, for 90 minutes of heated 100+ degree sauna muscle torture, ran to class, got home at 3pm, picked up the kids (because it is so hot outside that you can get cooked in the sun.) Decompress for a few minutes, chicken headed about random Anatomy or Biochemistry facts with my friends via text, or try to teach my kids anatomy. I somehow have also been sneaking out after 8pm to study late night til 12pm or 1am. So far I have gone to Bikram 3 days in a row, but I don't know if I can dedicate myself to a 30 day challenge unless someone pushes me into it....
No comments:
Post a Comment