I really enjoy this machine. It takes little "kcups" of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. You don't have to clean anything other than the cup. You can adjust the temperature, the cup size, and it is easy to refill with water. It fits perfectly on my new coffee station. It is very cute, and makes brewing coffee in the morning very fun. Thanks Lucy!
The kcups are about .40 each when you buy a pack of 24. It came with about 5 boxes of 12. It was easy to set up, it looks fancy, and it is very fun to use. I created this little coffee station so I can provide a home for my Keurig, but I hope to move in a espresso machine at some point :) I am definitely going to be drinking a lot more coffee and tea now at home.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment