My niece moved in since March of this year, and she had lice. I remember having lice as a child and undergoing embarassment by everyone I knew. I was determined to remove my lice. When my niece arrived, I purchased Rid lice shampoo, and treated her hair for 3 days. I realized that the poison is not very good for her so because it was not working, I needed to research better ways. I don't know where I read the instructions on removing lice with mayo, but one night I got really desperate to have a sucessful removal. She was having her birthday party and all my friends with long hair may risk getting the lice! So I covered Tiana's hair with Mayo and a bag. I had her leave the mayo in her head for 3 to 4 hours. We later took a seperate lice comb from walgreens and thoroghly combed out the eggs and lice. It was not easy or fun. However, it works best of all the methods I have used.She is on her second week of lice freedom. Patting myself on the back. I heard she had been suffering from lice for many years and no one has been able to remove it. I actually used a lot of my own techniques as well as the mayo, that suffocated the eggs and migth have cause them to let go of their grip on her hair. I doused her air with mineral oil as I combed it. I shampood her hair and combed it out. Many times. Then I conditioned it and combed it out. After the cleaning process, I blow dryed her hair perfectly so that I could comb through all of the strands. So much labor.
Lice Removal Professional, Las Vegas,
Email me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just got a letter from school....so we are on high alert! Surfing the web looking for success stories!! Am hopeful that no lice will actually be on my sons heads. Thanks for your story and method!
Post a Comment