Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rathany Eng December 2010 Graduation

Finally I can  put this on my resume :)
University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV)
Bachelors of Science, Biology. December 2010. Diploma

Just for fun:
Here was my Adventure:
Composition I and II
World Literature II
Evidence & Inductive Reasoning
Constitution & American Life
Sociology
Psychology
Global Economics
African American Dance
Philosophy
Reason & Critical Thinking
Fundamental of Life Science
Principles of Modern Biology I and II
Molecular Genetics
Evolution
Human Anatomy
Cell Physiology
Animal Behavior
Bioinformatics Seminar
General Microbiology
Principles of Ecology
Appl Statistics for Biological Science
General Physics I and II
General Chemistry I and II
Organic Chemistry I and II
Biochemistry I
Calculus
European History
and lot's more!

I also recently completed a fun workshop that I can use to put on my resume.
Certificate of Training
PA800  Beckman Coulter Capillary Electrophoresis
http://nsc.nevada.edu/6051.asp
What is next? I want to go to PA school. But I don't have the time to dedicate myself to it.
In the meantime, I want to spend more time with my son. Take a few classes. Tutor. Start my own company? (Details later)

No comments: