Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Celebration of Life

Life is fragile
Live with dignity
Love yourself
11.26.76 - 11.26.08

Jeremy Stow

I wish you could still be here.
I wish that one day I could see you again, happy.
I miss the love that you gave me.
No one has ever made me feel so safe.
You will forever be in my heart.
My love, Jeremy Stow.

Our Story
Jeremy and I met when I was a sophomore at UNLV. Jeremy had a
wild spirit. From the moment we fell in love, there was hardly a dull moment.
I loved Jeremy with all my heart and soul.
Jeremy graduated from UNLV and started a business in Mobile Alabama. As I stayed in Las Vegas, I prayed for his happiness.
He spent the last years of his life building his company and working on his dreams and goals, as I ventured across the country on a different path.


I want to give my condolences to
Mike and Cherry Stow,
Jason Stow, his brother,
and his beautiful children.


Donald McKenna

I have never seen someone with so much strength!
If I could only see you one last time,
and give you a hug and see you smile.
You will forever be in my heart.
My truest friend, Donald McKenna

Our Story

I had been a friend of Donald McKenna since I moved into my first own apartment at UNLV.
During the last 5 struggling years of his life, he concealed his pain behind a friendly smile.
A bite from a brown reclus spider 5 years before I met him, crippled his ability to work.
He had been my close friend and confidant.
The memories I have of Don were always pleasant.
He was a New Jersey Native, who had many stories of the good old days.
I enjoyed our coffee time conversations we had about life and love.
He was a strong man.
He lived with dignity, and never let anyone take that away from him!
He had a very big heart.

I really miss him and wish I could give him a big hug.
Donald knew a lot about me, and never judged me,
he trusted that my actions in life were dignified and I value his respect.

No comments: