Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Schedule Fall 2009



Left: Distillation of mixture of hexane and toluene using a Hickman Still.
Right: My new home at the Palms for the weekend.


I have been pretty busy getting adjusted to my new schedule of classes, and my new home on the weekend, which is a super nice "Technology Center".

My new schedule of courses are:

Organic Chemistry I - Dr. Pradip Bhomik
Cell Physiology Bio 445- Dr. Frank Van Breukelin
Molecular Genetics Bio 304- Dr. Andrew Andres

M BIOL 304 830-945 OCHEM 10-11:15 BIOL 445 2:30-3:45

T CHEM 241L 11:30-2:30

W BIOL 304 830-945 OCHEM 241 10-11:15 BIOL 445 2:30-3:45

R Study

F Work
SS The Palms

I have rarely been able to find the time to do anything other than school, Herbie, study and do Bikram yoga whenever time permits (I have done it 3x's this week, go me!) and of course go to work. It's been a pretty rigid schedule but I like keeping busy. It helps me keep my focus.

Herbie is beginning to crawl, but hasn't figured out exactly how to do it. He has been able to get on all fours. http://herbinatorii.blogspot.com/

Herbie's grandmother and great grandmother visited him this month. (Lucy and Doris) I was able to get my sushi fix more than enough times this month :)

Kanpachi, from Sumo Sushi. Spices for Garam Masala, and then toasting.
We also had another super nice treat at Roy's: Tuna Poke, Tuna Sashimi, Sirloin.

But, eating in has been favored so I took on a new task to learn how to cook my favorite food, Indian. I attempted to make Saag Paneer, Chicken Masala. I have become an expert at making Basmati Rice.

No comments: